same old room bug...wanted to post cap

Started by Crabster, Feb 22, 2015, 08:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crabster

most of the time when a roomer is rooming and hangs they get a hang pen....

[HP=677/MA=467]:
Sewer Tunnel, Junction
Obvious exits: north, south, east, west, up
The room is dimly lit
[HP=677/MA=467]:s
hsto
Sneaking...
Sewer Tunnel
Also here: giant rat, nasty acid slime.
Obvious exits: north, south
The room is barely visible
*Combat Engaged*
[HP=677/MA=467]:[Session ended (10:00 pm)]
Welcome to the official GreaterMUD test server!

Main Menu
---------
G : GreaterMUD
M : GreaterMUD2
T : Teleconference

X : Exit

Please enter your selection: g
Realms:

1) GreaterMUD-No_PVP
2) GreaterMUD-PVP

Please select a realm: 2
G R E A T E R  M U D v0.9.5531.37462 (Feb 22 2015 20:48:45)
{A Legacy Reborn}
*ANSI RECOMMENDED*

[E] . Enter the Realm
[C] . Game Counts
[T] . Topten Adventurers
[G] . Topten Gangs
[W] . Who's in the Realm
[X] . Exit Game

[GREATERMUD]: e
Sewer Tunnel
Also here: giant rat, nasty acid slime.
Obvious exits: north, south
The room is barely visible
[HP=441/MA=467]:

rest
The giant rat lunges at you!
The nasty acid slime flails at you!
[HP=441/MA=467]:goss bug

Crabster

i tested this after tonights update just to check on hangpens more so than hangbugs....mers can update us all on da hangbug status....

Mersinary

Vile

What's the bug? You hung with mobs in the room, you lost hps... Looks legit

Greater

Quote from: Vile on Feb 23, 2015, 03:48 AM
What's the bug? You hung with mobs in the room, you lost hps... Looks legit

Classic Vile

Crabster

ive lost quite a few lives this push cuz of the bug....  i did get to the point if i knew i was gonna room and it got hairy then id switch off to melee then hang....

rooming has many bugs in gmud ive noticed.....another famous feature that will get u killed is rooming on the lake....i have a cap somewhere...but i dont think u can walk into a room of severed heads and room....its fun to find that out when u break sneak in the middle of the lake...dont quite remember if u can room crimsons or not, been a while since ive been out there....

Jumpin Jack Flash

Quote from: Crabster on Feb 23, 2015, 07:50 AM
rooming has many bugs in gmud ive noticed.....another famous feature that will get u killed is rooming on the lake....i have a cap somewhere...but i dont think u can walk into a room of severed heads and room....its fun to find that out when u break sneak in the middle of the lake...dont quite remember if u can room crimsons or not, been a while since ive been out there....

I wiped out my entire party by rooming the flaming zombies at crimson fort.  But that's how the game was designed, even Majormud works the same way.  You kill a zombie, it explodes, you take damage.  You kill many zombies, they all explode, you wipe out your entire party.  Don't think this one classifies as a bug though.

Another cool rooming "bug" is how I can cast a room spell, and wait for a party of clerics to walk into it.  I get to kill the whole party without taking a single evil point.  I think Wyman can give you some more info on this aspect.

Crabster

Quote from: Jumpin Jack Flash on Feb 24, 2015, 08:49 AM
I wiped out my entire party by rooming the flaming zombies at crimson fort.  But that's how the game was designed, even Majormud works the same way.  You kill a zombie, it explodes, you take damage.  You kill many zombies, they all explode, you wipe out your entire party.  Don't think this one classifies as a bug though.

Another cool rooming "bug" is how I can cast a room spell, and wait for a party of clerics to walk into it.  I get to kill the whole party without taking a single evil point.  I think Wyman can give you some more info on this aspect.

I never mentioned zombies....look at my cap...u can engage a room on a rat and hang up and u will get hangpen....the part about the lake is that as a roomer I should be able to room a room of severed heads but instead I get message sayin my spell has no effect or sumthin.....none of what im sayin is by design

Jumpin Jack Flash

You mentioned crimsons, so i thought you were talking about being able to room the body parts by the crimson fort.  My mistake!