Died, and my plat turned into runic.

Started by Harvester, May 24, 2014, 01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvester

Started scripting in mausoleum a week back, and when asked by gang member how I was doing, told him was pretty good. Was currently going 48+ hours without issues. Of course that invoked the wrath of the mud gods and a few minutes later I proceeded to fumble heals for a few rounds and die.

Ran back out to pick up my deathpile, which include the 4k+ platinum I had picked up over two days. When I checked my inventory after clearing the room and grabbing all my stuff, i noticed I was now carrying 40 runic and 94 plat. Don't know if it converted when I died, or when I picked it up, because I didn't look at items when I entered the room.

Not sure how/if it can be duplicated, but wanted to post here so you had the info. Let me know if you have any questions.

Vitoc

Hmm....  We haven't touched the money system in years.  I think we had it pretty solid but maybe not?

Anyone else ever see this?

Greater

This is just a guess, but did you try to open one of the sarcophagi in the Mausoleum? I don't know for sure, but the interaction which fires a textblock may have converted your cash.

Gardner Denver

Which realm are you talking about?  We have 3.

Harvester

Non-pvp realm, and all I was doing was auto-roaming one corridor, no textblock interactions or anything. First time I'd died there, so obviously first time I had a chance to see it happen. I hope to not die in the future, but if I do and see it again will let you know.