QnD?

Started by anjinsanus, Apr 29, 2014, 11:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anjinsanus

I thought the QnD thing went away:

You are now holding twisted bone staff.
You are extremely quick and deadly with this weapon.

Thergin

reg mud is 5 swing then extra speed converted to qnd crit chance,

here its 6 swings and extra speed is converted into less crit chance

Stalkerr

You are extremely quick and deadly with this weapon. -->That message was just not removed and what causes it to pop up is realy odd.  Its maybe based on remaining NRG..I'm not sure.  Either way its a message that does nothing.

anjinsanus

Quote from: Stalkerr on Apr 30, 2014, 02:28 AM
Either way its a message that does nothing.

That's what I figured, but since it's not supposed to show up and did, I figured this was the place to say something.

mad

It would be nice to know without using calculators when you can actually swing a weapon properly still. Leave the QND message for when you reach 6 swings

Jumpin Jack Flash

I still don't understand the combat formulas, and probably never will.  I just know when I swing my sword, sometimes I hit and sometimes I don't.  Sometimes I hit for a little damage, sometimes I hit for a lot.  Sometimes I drop my sword, .....oh wait, wrong game.

Some things are better left alone.

Crabster

i thought it was only certain weps that still give that message...not sure which ones and why...if u have a high level high combat high agil char im not sure they would get the message if they picked up a dagger or just any fast wep...just certain ones...lets test

Kafkaa

I think it's weapons that have the ClassOK Flag for mystics and mages.

Stalkerr

Quote from: Kafkaa on May 01, 2014, 09:00 PM
I think it's weapons that have the ClassOK Flag for mystics and mages.

You know..that is a possibility...

Crabster

that is a possibility but i found out its outside that box also....